Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I'm trying to advance to level 433. When I tap to enter, I get a message "missing Paramus, missing Params" Please help. My tablet is set to update automatically. Turned device off then on. Nada.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmm, the only thing I can think to do is make sure your progress is saved on say Facebook, then delete and install the game again. It looks like a temporary issue but thats the best way of solving it.
That is happening to me as well did you figure anything out on how to fix
I haven't ever seen that error before. I did a quick google search but nothing really came up. Can you post an image here of what the error looks like? What tablet are you playing on as well?