Pet Rescue Saga app restart when trying to connect to face book

juck
juck Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello - I have tries all of the tips and tricks, made sure the apps and phone version is updated yet every time I click on "Facebook Connect" the app just restarts.

This is the first time I'm trying to connect to Facebook but at a high level so don't want to reinstall.

Samsung Galaxy S5

Please help.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Ensure that you have plenty of free memory on your device, as this can cause freezing problems,and check the Playstore to see if you have the latest version of Pet Rescue installed. 

Also make sure, as you plan to play connected to Facebook that you have the latest version of FB installed on your device too.  

• Steph_Smith
    Steph_Smith Posts: 3 Newbie

Ensure that you have plenty of free memory on your device, as this can cause freezing problems,and check the Playstore to see if you have the latest version of Pet Rescue installed. 

Also make sure, as you plan to play connected to Facebook that you have the latest version of FB installed on your device too.  

I have the same problem, on the same device. It just started a couple weeks ago. I have the latest version of the game, fb, I cleared my cache, have 8gb of memory, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, and did everything everyone has suggested. When I click connect to FB, it restarts the game, no matter where in the game I am. This is beyond frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?