My little cousin was playing with my phone and advanced the date about 4 years ahead. Is there anywa

slbell2015
slbell2015 Posts: 1 Newbie

My little cousin was playing with my phone and advanced the date about 4 years ahead. Is there anyway to reset my time to normal real time settings?

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Here you go:

Android phone

On the Home screen, touch the All apps icon, and then touch the Settings icon.

In the System section, touch Date & time. To display the time in 24-hour format, place a check mark next to Use 24-hour format.

iPhone

Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. Select the correct time zone. 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Answer ✓

Here you go:

Android phone

On the Home screen, touch the All apps icon, and then touch the Settings icon.

In the System section, touch Date & time. To display the time in 24-hour format, place a check mark next to Use 24-hour format.

iPhone

Ensure that the version of iOS on your device is up to date.If the option to enable date and time automatically is available, turn it on. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. Select the correct time zone. 

• Crusher18

Did it work for you? :D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?