My progress is lost

AnneSopSop
AnneSopSop Posts: 3 Newbie

When I got the last update I lost all my progress in pet rescue saga what do I need to do! I never made an account for the game so I can't get it back myself I think. And when I tried to get help from the site everytime I send a mail I got an automatical answer what doesn't help me.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I'm sorry to hear about progress, we all know its the worst! But if you haven't ever synchronized with Facebook or the Kingdom then I don't like to say it but there is nothing you can do. Maybe you can retrieve it from a mobile back up/restore system but I know that this is never guaranteed. You should have connected and synchronized! 

• AnneSopSop
    edited May 2015
  • AnneSopSop
    edited May 2015

I'm sorry to hear about progress, we all know its the worst! But if you haven't ever synchronized with Facebook or the Kingdom then I don't like to say it but there is nothing you can do. Maybe you can retrieve it from a mobile back up/restore system but I know that this is never guaranteed. You should have connected and synchronized! 

Than that's it, gone my 500 levels but okey. I had a fun time playing but now I can't do anything so it will be the end. Goodbye Pet Rescue Saga. And so you know I never synchronized because then I would lost al my progress and would be in level 70 because my facebook. It's a shame they could just throw away 3 years progress with a bad made update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?