Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have been stuck for weeks I have requested help from ALL friends and Pet Rescue Friends. Thank you for your help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing happening to me on Candy Crush Saga. over 3months of trying to advance. I guess I will just have to delete this game.:(
I have the same problem so far I have advanced the game by using my gold bars now I have none left so I am stuck my requests just dont send
I am kind of HAPPY to see that others are experiencing the same thing because I thought that people were just refusing to answer my request. For some reason, mine aren't getting through either. I guess some people are special and others aren't.
I am kind of HAPPY to see that others have this problem the same as me. I was beginning to think that something was wrong with me. It appears that only certain people can get their requests through. I have a friend who is on level 688 and for some reason, SHE has no problem getting her requests. But EVERY time I want to advance to the next level, my requests only go to 2 people.