Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
How is it possible to get to 20,000 points on level 379 mystery quest.? I've rescued all pets and cleared the board and only collected 8,000+ points. Pls fix the total points for this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have had the same problem for months but I think one day if I keep trying I may solve it with lots of luck. I must of played this level hundreds of times. So far I have managed to rescue all the pets and score 19,000 points, and one time I rescued two pets but scored about 23,000 points. The secret is the blocks in the bottom part of the game with double points. Once in a while you get lots of blocks the same colour in the one place and I don't clear them straight away and try to remove the cages and get to where they can be grouped together and then cleared. If you can get a big block of the same colour blocks with a few double score blocks as well you can score big. The game points are calculated if it's 2 blocks you score 2 x 20 points, 3 blocks is 3 x 30 points, 4 blocks is 4 x 40 points etc. If you get two double score blocks you score x 4, three double score blocks you score x 6 etc. My best was about 16 x 160 x 6 = 15,360 in one go. Most times I score a total of around 7000 points though.
Hi Tina!Please see this video clip for best strategy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJdU0LzpWMCheers :-)
Hi Tina!
Please see this video clip for best strategy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dJdU0LzpWM
Cheers :-)