Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
mystery quest section, level 379 pet rescuePlease fix level 379 in the mystery quest level of pet rescue. Should be 5000 points not 20000. You fixed in the regular level but not the mystery quest section.- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/mystery-quest-section-level-379-pet-rescue#sthash.CdFvtxVI.dpuf
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda - Yes I think the points are too high. The points can are sometimes adjusted in new updates. There have been a lot of threads regarding this level so I think this will change in a future update. In the meantime check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PetRescueSaga as there are loads of fans here that I am sure will send you tickets so that you can get into the next episode. Have fun!