Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and as soon as I sync with facebook it goes right back to level 297 and I have to replay that level over and over again. Then once I make it to level 305 it takes me right back to level 271.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like your Facebook has stopped saving your progress at 271, so no matter what you do it's going back there. Can you check what level you have on actual PC facebook? See if your levels have been saved there which means at least they are safe.
Check out the video below for a little help connecting to facebook properly (the android version is on the right)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmBWnonwtE