Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
It's easy to get rid of the butterflies on each corner, but how do you get rid of the row of butterflies in the middle? This is ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @convtang Your question has been answered HERE, I hope it helps?
I've been trying to win these 888 levels of Pet Rescue forever. Eventually I will win the most difficult games but this one is unbelievable. I'm going to delete this game.
@mhall13 This is a mega tricky level and for sure you would not be able to pass it without the painter. Is it displayed as locked, can you access the painter in other levels?
The paint booster never shows up on mine!! I can't pass this level without it.
Hi missporter- found this thread that I think may help you out too Let me know how you get on.
https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/level-888-1649552381