Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I still receive gifts from friends, but when I request help from friends to advance to the next level, my list is empty. I have been stuck on several games for months.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey noordie1,
Hmm let me think.. a couple of months you say? I remember Facebook made some changes in their privacy policy a couple on months ago; that might be it?
Just double-check this in your settings:
Go to the little black arrow top right on your Facebook homepage.
Select 'settings.' Now choose 'Apps' on the left-hand side and check your permissions for each of the games regarding notifications and requests.
Also try using another browser. I would recommend you Google Chrome if you're not using that one already. Clear cache on your PC too.