Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I bought a new phone and didn't get any of the boosters that I had accumulated! I have levels with zero boosters but on YouTube it shows that there is a booster assigned to that level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did not get an answer for the replacement of boosters but all of mine were locked. They told me to replay levels 7, 10, 17, 19, 33, 48 and 164. You don't have to complete them just replay them. It worked for me. Good luck!
Hi Kbrown!
The boosters you accumulate on your mobile can not be transferred to other mobiles or to Facebook and King.com.
I suggest you use your old mobile until you have used all the boosters there and then switch to your new mobile.
Please notice that you should use up your boosters in case you need to re-install the game.
Cheers :-)