Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
So I completed level 72 and it will not allow me to go on without help or gold, and I haven't got either one so could you please give me some ideas on how to go on, I miss playing the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gail!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)