Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have friends send me tickets to unlock the next level. I see them on my Pet Rescue Saga icon on Facebook.n I click on them and.....NOTHING. wHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I had similar issues I came across this video which worked for me, it's made for Soda but since the messaging system is all the same in King i'm sure it'll apply.
Don't know about your case, but in mine I did have a habit of hoarding loads of lives and I think it did have an impact on it as since I've kept a (relatively) clean shop, I've no longer had the issue. Hope it works for you Kathryn!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
P.S love the top hat wearing kitty!