Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I was getting daily bonus on pet rescue and now I am not. I found it very helpful and miss not getting it and do not understand why it just stopped showing up. I have been playing the game for quite some time and enjoy it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been playing every day, but it's not giving me credit for all the days I play so I don't get the bonus. (I think this is the same problem as the one above, if not, sorry. This is frustrating, This has been happening for months now. Some weeks I get the credit but the majority of time I haven't.
I think, from what I have seen, that Kings promotions are firstly not added to all players game and then also they change the groups now and then. I have had a few promos disappear and then I've had some later than others so it seems this way.