Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have been stock on level 1092 for a long time now......are you ever going to go on by Level 1092? Again, I don't use the laptop often, so most of my entertainment is done on the IPad. Getting frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Valerie!
Currently level 1092 is the last level available for iPhone and iPad. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 1122). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here:
https://www.facebook.com/PetRescueSaga
Cheers :-)