Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hi, I need some friends, I can't now get past a block, an exclamation point. Only 2 friends play. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leeanne,
I suggest you play on King.com as there are many other gamers there who can help you out.
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)