Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
After the latest update my game keeps force closing... I have cleaned my phone. Closed down apps manually, uninstalled other apps and updates from essental apps.. still the game forse closes... it was fine untill the update. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Corrinne,In general I´d check for updates both for my mobile and all installed apps.I´d move as many apps as possible to my micro sd card in order to free up memory on my device.I´d restart my phone and if it still doesn´t work, I´d reinstall the game app.
Hey Corrinne,
In general I´d check for updates both for my mobile and all installed apps.
I´d move as many apps as possible to my micro sd card in order to free up memory on my device.
I´d restart my phone and if it still doesn´t work, I´d reinstall the game app.