Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am on level 1035 and trying to log into the game today. Each time I try it logs me out and I lose a life. I tried older levels, still logs out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to be more specific about what you mean by "logging out", to me that would mean it takes you back to the first screen of the app, or is it that it crashes and closes the app completely? Don't suppose it's given you an error or message of some kind has it?If you're game is connected to FB or Kingdom then it may be worth uninstalling and installing from fresh if you haven't already done so.
You need to be more specific about what you mean by "logging out", to me that would mean it takes you back to the first screen of the app, or is it that it crashes and closes the app completely? Don't suppose it's given you an error or message of some kind has it?
If you're game is connected to FB or Kingdom then it may be worth uninstalling and installing from fresh if you haven't already done so.