Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Well, again I asked for another life for Pet Rescue Saga by my Pet Rescue Friends and again that life was deleted as soon as I went onto the game. I aint buying any gold bars so I guess i'll have to stop playing Pet Rescue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much I'll try that later
Hi Deni!
Are you playing on Facebook, King.com or from a mobile phone?
I haven't had any issues on King.com so I suggest you try playing Pet Rescue there.
I've found this tutorial on how to transfer your Facebook progress to King.com and I hope it will help you too:
To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)
: