Transferred to new device

Options
Kay_McPherson
Kay_McPherson Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi I have transferred my king games (candy crush,pet rescue and candy crush soda ) but they have all gone back to level 1.  Can anyone help me sort this? Thanks Kay 

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The way to do it Kay is by connecting your original game to FB or Kingdom so that it's synced to a server. Once that's done and you open the game on your new deive all you have to do is connect again to which ever one you chose out of the two and your progress will be synced to it. Easy peasy 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

The way to do it Kay is by connecting your original game to FB or Kingdom so that it's synced to a server. Once that's done and you open the game on your new deive all you have to do is connect again to which ever one you chose out of the two and your progress will be synced to it. Easy peasy 

• Kay_McPherson
    Options

Thank you  so much !!! ☺

• Kay_McPherson
    Options

Thank you so much. . Much appreciated ☺
  • StuckInATree
    Options

No problem! ☺
  • _Pandapotan
    _Pandapotan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I got my level in new gadget. But i lost the items and gems... How?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?