Pet Rescue STILL NOT WORKING

pmillard
pmillard Posts: 24 Level 2

Cannot get passed gates because it is not sending out request for help to friends either on facebook or King.com.  This has been going on over a year now.  This is the 3rd time I have earned 24 hr. of free play and could not use it for waiting on help to open gates.  Please fix this.  I do not understand what is taking so long to fix. Email under pmil826890@aol.com.  Thank you

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You've not received a ticket in over a year?!?! That's insane! What kind of troubleshooting have you done in your browser so far?

• pmillard
    pmillard Posts: 24 Level 2

I have used Fire Fox, Google Chrome (which is what I am using now) Internet Explorer.  They did tell me about 6 months ago they were working on the problem and would notify me when it is fixed.  ha ha  Jokes on me.  They can make new games but can't fix the ones they already have.  Numerous people are having the same problem I am.  Someone suggested I link my facebook page with the king which I did and it still doesn't work.  They did give me 9 gold pieces about 6 months ago to pay my way thru the gates but that only lasted about a week.  Now I can't even get a reply from them.  I am so disgusted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?