Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I've got through the level but need to be "unblocked". As I only have 2 "friends" playing, how do I get through the block?? Thanks for any advice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for that. It's only for Pet Rescue that I am limited to 2 friends. Can I transfer my scores, etc to King.com?
If you've only got 2 friends playing on FB I'd really suggest thinking of making and connecting to a Kingdom account instead. Everyone on the King.com site is there for playing games and you can receive and gift to people that appear in a side list, suggested friends which you can ignore or decided to add to your favourites if you see that send you stuff regularly.