Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I had 85 gold bars, 30 boosters, 40 fire boosters, 4 blockbusters, 11 balloons, 9 keys. My phone stopped working and when I logged in using my new phone nothing is showing up. Please put all these things back in my account what I earned.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Even my gold bars didn't transfer. Only 19 did and I had 85
That's normal, the only thing that will carry over is your gold bars and progress once you've connected to your Facebook or Kingdom account. Messages and boosters are device specific and only get stored locally. The only time I've heard of items being transferred to another device is when it was a purchase, everything you get for free isn't covered.