Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have beaten level 137 three times with 3 stars and yet it wont let me move on..I have used 35 gold trying to move on. How many times so I have to beat level 137 before it will let me advance to level 138?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)