I cannot connect to Facebook on either Candy Crush Soda or Pet Rescue Saga.

Options
Emskware
Emskware Posts: 14 Level 2

I have done nothing different, but this happens from time to time and it's getting annoying.  I cannot connect to buy gold bars and it has prevented me from winning very hard games.  I can't even report this problem via my Android phone because it says either network error or that your URL is either down or has been moved.  I can't get free moves or games from friends either.  Please fix this once and for all!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited February 2016
    Options

Check that you've got the latest update for the FB app, if it's not up to date the connection between the game and FB does not establish properly. Failing that there's another way to reset it, you need to uninstall the FB app, go into the game and tap "Connect", since the app isn't on the mobile any more, a browser window will pop up for you to log into FB instead. Once you do that it should be connected again, after that you can reinstall the FB app.

• Emskware
    Options

I am not playing Pet Rescue Saga through the Facebook website.  I am playing it on my cell phone using the Pet Rescue app.  In the app you connect to Facebook, and this is what keeps disconnecting for days at a time.  I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.  I can now connect to Facebook, but I lost 9 very hard-won games and now have to start from scratch.  I also cannot buy gold bars because it says your network server is down.  I don't have this problem with other King games, just Pet Rescue Saga.

• Emskware
    Options

Check that you've got the latest update for the FB app, if it's not up to date the connection between the game and FB does not establish properly. Failing that there's another way to reset it, you need to uninstall the FB app, go into the game and tap "Connect", since the app isn't on the mobile any more, a browser window will pop up for you to log into FB instead. Once you do that it should be connected again, after that you can reinstall the FB app.

I am not playing Pet Rescue Saga through the Facebook website. I am playing it on my cell phone using the Pet Rescue app. In the app you connect to Facebook, and this is what keeps disconnecting for days at a time. I finally uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I can now connect to Facebook, but I lost 9 very hard-won games and now have to start from scratch. I also cannot buy gold bars because it says your network server is down. I don't have this problem with other King games, just Pet Rescue Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?