Mobile and laptop versions of Pet Rescue Saga do not have tools, 28 day rewards or Pet Island.

When I am on my laptop I get the Pet Island but it's not on my mobile version.  I also get the 28 day rewards on my laptop but not on my mobile.  And the last thing is my tools/weapons/boosters on my laptop do not show up on my mobile.  Is there something I can do to correct this?  My Mobile is connected to my facebook.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi,

Have you checked for updates for your mobile and all your installed apps? If you still don´t get it, then I think this might be something not yet available for all mobile players.

As far as I know progress and gold bars do get synchronized in their games on different platforms or devices, but boosters and messages/lives don´t. 

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3

I agree that it is a great idea to check for updates! The 28 rewards are available at PC/Mac, but not at mobile. If I remember correct, the Pet Island bonus games have at least once been separated so they were available only at PC, but as a rule they appear at the same time at both PC and mobile devices. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?