Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Unfortunately, some how I was robbed of all my gold bars. I had 18 and when I got 2 more it says I only have 2. Is this a glitch? I would really like to get those gold bars back it took me forever to get them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey QueenB33,That is something I have never seen yet!I´ve been playing their games for years. Have lost lives and boosters, been there, done that, but losing Gold Bars?Check if somebody else plays on your device in your game at your place, and always check the cost of something before you tap on anything. Some in game booster in Pet Rescue costs 9 gold bars so that can affect your counter ;-)
Hey QueenB33,
That is something I have never seen yet!
I´ve been playing their games for years. Have lost lives and boosters, been there, done that, but losing Gold Bars?
Check if somebody else plays on your device in your game at your place, and always check the cost of something before you tap on anything. Some in game booster in Pet Rescue costs 9 gold bars so that can affect your counter ;-)