New levels

JayAndLaylaSmith
JayAndLaylaSmith Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 1287 in Pet Rescue and I was wondering when will the new levels unlock so I can play on my phone.. I'm so addicted to this game and this the only one I play....could u plz help me out... Thanks for your time 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi there! We love hearing that you enjoy playing Pet Rescue Saga! :-)  Well done for reaching the current last level...you're doing great!

New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

Have you tried our fun new game called Blossom Blast Saga? Give it a go, and let us know what you think! We hope you have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi there! We love hearing that you enjoy playing Pet Rescue Saga! :-)  Well done for reaching the current last level...you're doing great!

New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.

Have you tried our fun new game called Blossom Blast Saga? Give it a go, and let us know what you think! We hope you have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?