Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I can get my free daily tools to use as helps on my desktop, but when I play on my tablet, the "free" help tools/boosters do not appear. Nor do I get free stuff on my tablet. How can I merge them??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny