Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
what is going on with the monthly prize road this month? Every day it is resetting so it looks like I am on day one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me as well. I began with many days to spare as always, and currently I am short two days thanks to this glitch...which the developers seem to be ignoring.
I am having the same issue. I was progressing through the daily bonus map and then all the sudden it reset on Saturday. I progressed on Sunday but then it reset yesterday and today.
Same problem and each time resets I lose a prize parcel, not impressed as was half way through with no lost parcels
I too am having the same issue, would be good to know why?
I too am having this problem. Missing some prizes hurts!
I have the same problem. anybody can fix it?
I'm having the same problem. There must be someone to report this too.
I am having the same problem can someone at King fix this please??????
I can't accept it at all.The link is dead for me.
Happened again... I should be at day 9 or 10... and was reset to day 1.. What is going on??
Mine has reset twice today. Back to 1. I got as far as 4 before this started happening.
Same thing here.
I'm having the same issue
I am having the same problem. I really they would fix this!
Don't know but I'm having the same trouble. I go onto a friend's page and her road is progressing normally - same comp, same browser.