Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Please, I do not pass level 1337! It is so dificult and was modificated. I am more than a moth, playing every day but nothing! I need help! It is so dificult!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can see what has changed - it is a very difficult Level now! Here is how to complete it without boosters:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKB-cJP1ksk
1337 now has the middle all locked up. not enough times allowed to open them all. How do we pass this?
Try to get the line blasters and bombs into place to help you while you also get enough blocks to set the butterflies free. Here is my example, I hope it helps (I'm not sure what you mean by 'modificated' but if the level has changed, let me know)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkWlzGR1Wuk