Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
In gameplay, whenever I try to use a booster, the game freezes up. It eventually works but it does it every time now. I play other King games and they don't do it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Acescandy!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.
I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Pet Rescue.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)