Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
My phone memory was full and i had to delete data from apps. I accidentally deleted this game data. I have been playing for 3 years and i was in level 1407 waiting for new levels to open. How can i restore my data and go back to where i was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Effie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Let's rescue some cute pets!
Hi Effie- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Let's rescue some cute pets!