I was in level 1407. I deleted the game data by mistake and now i am back to level 1.

Effie
Effie Posts: 1 Newbie

My phone memory was full and i had to delete data from apps. I accidentally deleted this game data. I have been playing for 3 years and i was in level 1407 waiting for new levels to open. How can i restore my data and go back to where i was?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Effie-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Let's rescue some cute pets!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Effie-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

• Vikky_Campling
    Vikky_Campling Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same issue, was on level 891 and have lost all my progress, help:(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?