Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
It's been over a month and I am unable to unlock the next episode. Something is wrong
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Check out this thread, it should help:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/roadblocks-659693352
IIt's been over a month and I cannot unlock the next episode. I'm at level 1047 and no matter how many friends I ask the episode does not unlock. This is on my apple mac computer. Is this enough info. Obviously I don't know why the episode does not unlock. If I did then I wouldn't have to ask this question. Im ready to give up the game since there doesn't seem to be any help put there.
For help on the site you will need to say what device you are using, what you have tried so far, why isn't unlocking etc. The more information the better really.