Unable to dowload game completely. Halfway and stops.

Joyce_Patrick
Joyce_Patrick Posts: 25 Level 2

Same thing happened yesterday morning, only able to download game halfway and then sets frozen.  Notice on fan page several have this same issue!!  Pet Rescue please fix!!!  Everything current and followed suggestions of clearing, deleting, adding, changing browser etc.etc.etc.  Please please help!!

Answers

• sclark
    sclark Posts: 2 Newbie

So I do not have an answer but I am having the same issues. Two days in a row and I lost gold bars because it froze so many times in a row. Ridiculous.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hi Joyce,

I use Google Chrome in Windows 10 and could open Pet Rescue Saga both on Facebook and King.com.

What system and browser do you use?

• sclark
    sclark Posts: 2 Newbie

Randle, same Chrome and Windows 10. Tried clearing cache, browser history, and closing other unnecessary apps. This only happens on this game and I play several king games.

• Randle

@sclark, I don't get what the reason could be that this is working for me, but not for you. Especially since we are using the same programs.

Do you have enough memory available on your PC? Check for updates for your Windows 10 and your apps. Try a restart too. 

• Randle

Randle, same Chrome and Windows 10. Tried clearing cache, browser history, and closing other unnecessary apps. This only happens on this game and I play several king games.

Have you checked for updates for your Windows 10 and apps? Restart your PC too.
  • Joyce_Patrick
    Joyce_Patrick Posts: 25 Level 2

@sclark, I don't get what the reason could be that this is working for me, but not for you. Especially since we are using the same programs.

Do you have enough memory available on your PC? Check for updates for your Windows 10 and your apps. Try a restart too. 

I didn't care for Windows 10. I do use Chrome, cleared cache, deleted, added, restarted, lots of memory. It seems to be happening intermittently and for no reason. Happened long time ago and was able to write directly to developers and they would do something to fix. This morning it loaded, froze, loaded, stopped and now is running. No rhyme or reason. Thanks much for responding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?