Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
For the last 2 weeks whenever I get a weather alert I cannot see which of my friends have played or their scores, it's making the game really boring as there's nothing to play against
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lesley, King have stopped showing friends scores in bonus games. A friend got this answer: "Our developers have advised that this was recently removed from the game to improve it's overall performance. The Weather Events are special side games that are not designed to be a part of the game map,so like other bonus games you cannot see where your friends are, or what score they achieved on each Level." I did notice that when playing on King.com I did have friends on the Island though!