Why post videos that are incorrect?

Geraldine_Taylor
Geraldine_Taylor Posts: 17 Level 2

I posted a question yesterday and no concrete response to my question.  There are no two problems alike.  This is very unprofessional.  I have retraced the steps of the video.  I have tried the things that Johnny Ryall posted and still no progress with purchasing boosters with my coins.  There is a problem with this option in the game, and no one really wants to address it because of fear the company will not make any money for boosters.  Pleas Address.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I read your previous post Geraldine. 

I can't see that you have stated as to why you cannot buy the boosters. Is there a tech or display issue. 

Can you post up a screenshot so we can all see what you get to see when you're playing? 

• Geraldine_Taylor

I can't see that you have stated as to why you cannot buy the boosters. Is there a tech or display issue. 

Can you post up a screenshot so we can all see what you get to see when you're playing? 

KingsPinn. Waiting for an answer from you.
  • Geraldine_Taylor

KingsPinn. Are you going to answer the question. I have posted screen shots of what I am talking about. The question is not solved yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?