Help lvl 1497 and have not been able to find friend to send request for 4 days plz help

Gladys_Graber
Gladys_Graber Posts: 1 Newbie

i receive request from friends but cannot send unlock request since i have 0 friends on list

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Gladys!

I suggest you play Pet Rescue on King.com - Best place in town for your pets and you'll find a lot of players who can help you out with extra lives and road blocks.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play on and receive help fast.

Cheers :-)

• J&R
    J&R Posts: 4 Newbie

You can also join groups on facebook to make alot for friends that play also

• tjj300
    tjj300 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Gladys!

I suggest you play Pet Rescue on King.com - Best place in town for your pets and you'll find a lot of players who can help you out with extra lives and road blocks.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play on and receive help fast.

Cheers :-)

I have the same problem, and this doesn't work. My friends are missing here, too. I can see their progress icons on the gameboard, but when asking for help, it comes up blank in both King.com and facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?