Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I received notification to do one of the above and go on pet rescue and there is nothing there if the two. I have took it off and put back on and still nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
perhaps response I received from King this morning will be of at least small consolation:
***************
Thank you for writing in.
In the next 2 weeks a new update for Pet Rescue Saga will be released which fixes this issue.
If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.
If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!
Have a great day.
SilviaKin
gCustomer Care
They do not seem to give the mobile app the Weather Alert bonus game on Wednesdays any more
Same thing happened to me I wondered what was happening.
Hey Grace,
Sounds like you got the notification before the actual event maybe?
Either way maybe check if there´s any update available for you.