Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Hello It's been a year that I am taking the 1214 level can you unlock the game s, v, p
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry but I can't help with that, but if you join a Facebook group where players actively send each other help, I don't think it will take you very long at all to get the tickets you need to get past the roadblocks: https://www.facebook.com/search/groups/?q=pet%20rescue%20saga
no, I am blocking at number 1214 in the pet rescue saga, for over 1 years, can you unlock me, level me, s, v, p
Did you manage to get the tickets you needed?
yes I want to be open because I'm stuck for 1 year
Are you asking for a roadblock to be opened are just to be put past level 1214?