Why I can't see my coins on my mobile device?

Options
JudithN
JudithN Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! Like the question says, why I can't see my coins on my mobile device? I've checked out for upgrades on Play Store and everything was OK. Can you help me? Thanks. 

P.S. My e-mail doesn't work. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

In all King games, the only thing which gets synced when connecting to Facebook or Kingdom is your progress and gold bars, everything else is locally stored and does not share across devices.

• JudithN
    JudithN Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

In all King games, the only thing which gets synced when connecting to Facebook or Kingdom is your progress and gold bars, everything else is locally stored and does not share across devices.

I know, thanks but my problem is that I don't even see the booster opcion. I don't see the option on the top of my screen, so why?
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,475 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Judith, up until just this past two weeks there were no coins on the mobile version of Pet Rescue Saga.They are only just being introduced and some players do not have them yet.  Like StuckInATree says, they are not shared between devices though. Coins earned on computer stay on computer and coins earned on mobile are only on it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?