Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I purchased a new device, and transferred everything, but my son played a few games on pet rescue saga, and now I cannot retrieve my previous levels. Can you assist with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I sync my games on my devices
If your son used your mobile then you will need to log out of Facebook/Kingdom, restart your device to clear the memory and then start it up and log in and connect as before. Try this.
I saved the game using my email address. The other games I have transferred just fine. no one had played any new games on them though.
How did you save your game on your old device? Have you tried to reconnect to your Facebook/Kingdom account?