Pet Rescue Friends List is Empty

Options
YIoannidis
YIoannidis Posts: 2 Newbie

In my Facebook friends list, at some point there are no friend pics and it seems like it tries to sync. Also my avatar has no pic and my Pet Rescue friends list is empty.

What should i do?

Thank you in advance

Yiannis

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Yiannis, there was an update today on pet rescue. Have you updated the game today? If not, update the game or if you already have, try logging out and back in to facebook and give your tablet a restart. Hope this works out for you! 

Jilly

Answers

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Yiannis, there was an update today on pet rescue. Have you updated the game today? If not, update the game or if you already have, try logging out and back in to facebook and give your tablet a restart. Hope this works out for you! 

Jilly

• YIoannidis
    YIoannidis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Jilly

Thanks Jilly, it worked!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Jilly

Great! Glad you're back on track! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?