New level

Options
Nikoletta
Nikoletta Posts: 1 Newbie

I play on Facebook. I took the 207-th course. From then gold should continue to be able to play, but it is not. Or should be familiar to yield more, but no. In this case, what should you do? not one of my friends want to play with him. Of that money buy gold in a big swipe. There is no other option, so I can go on? It used to be playing with more and relented. But it's nothing .... 3 days ago

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Nikoletta!

Not sure what the problem is? Are you using Gold bars to progress in the game?

If you're looking for fellow players then I suggest you play on King.com - from here you can receive help with extra lives and roadblocks.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play on and get help fast in the game.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?