Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
No new levels in going on a month. Will there be new or not? I don't want to wait around for a game that won't have anything new. I am so over games not progressing. This and CC are both at a stand still. Over it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry mmllmstoll I was wrong. The preview picture for the new Episode has been removed from the Pet Rescue facebook page, so it looks like no new Levels this week after all.
I think you'll get a new Pet Rescue Episode within a few hours. It has been 4 weeks since we got 2 Episodes at once, so they are still releasing them on schedule. we just got the last one early.