Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Can Google Play Cards be cashed in here? To guy Gold Bars tobe used in your games.....Thanks for any Info.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Louie- Thanks for posting on King Care. Yes, you can use your Google Play Card to purchase Gold Bars in our games. Simply update the payment method in the Google Play Store :-)
If you are having any further problems please contact Google Play customer support here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en-GB#topic=3364260
Let's rescue some cute pets! :-)
I found my $ 25 it's right where Lynette L, said it was but my dumb Butt Hasn't finger'd How to move it from where it is To move it where I can use it on Pet Rescue.I have Never felt like a Box of Rocks as I do on this.Heck i'd settle for just getting my money back.But I'd really like to buy on Pet.....
So How do I update the payment switching my " Google Play Card " into a account I can use on King ?