Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
The coin section of pet recuse won't show on the app, I've tried uninstalling and re installing, when I do it shows but as soon as I connect my account it disappears
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Vincy,Thanks for posting.Could you please post a screenshot that will allow me to see this issue in your game. Then I can look into this for you.In the meantime could you please make sure you have the latest version of the app.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Vincy,
Thanks for posting.
Could you please post a screenshot that will allow me to see this issue in your game. Then I can look into this for you.
In the meantime could you please make sure you have the latest version of the app.
Kind regards,
Johnny