How do you Up grade a Google Play card so you can buy gold bars

Options
Louie_Manning_
Louie_Manning_ Posts: 9 Level 2

I have a google play card and was told to up grade payment But wasn'tt told how to go about doing that. Can someone tell me how to do that. THANKS For Any Help Sent this way.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,440 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Have you already bought some gold?

I think that to 'upgrade' could mean that you have spent all the money off that card and need to get another.

If you have not used it yet, this link might help:

Google play, redeeming a card

• Louie_Manning_
    Options

Have you already bought some gold?

I think that to 'upgrade' could mean that you have spent all the money off that card and need to get another.

If you have not used it yet, this link might help:

Google play, redeeming a card

OK I redeemed my gift card and tell me my $ 25.00 went to my email acct. But when I go into it , it doesn't show anything. And when I go to Pet Rescue to buy gold bars. It still comes up Wanting a Pay Pal and or a Card. Ok where to now? My gift card is empty and my Email has $ 25.00 floating around in Space...HELP Again PLEASE......
  • Louie_Manning_
    Options

I went to google redeem gift card, then I went to redeem from my computer, Then a smaller screen came on and it read Redeem code and right under where you place code it had my email address so I entered the code then it went and then it said it was sent to my email. And still don't see anything....now what ? Help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?