Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have a google play card and was told to up grade payment But wasn'tt told how to go about doing that. Can someone tell me how to do that. THANKS For Any Help Sent this way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you already bought some gold?
I think that to 'upgrade' could mean that you have spent all the money off that card and need to get another.
If you have not used it yet, this link might help:
Google play, redeeming a card
I went to google redeem gift card, then I went to redeem from my computer, Then a smaller screen came on and it read Redeem code and right under where you place code it had my email address so I entered the code then it went and then it said it was sent to my email. And still don't see anything....now what ? Help
Have you already bought some gold?I think that to 'upgrade' could mean that you have spent all the money off that card and need to get another.If you have not used it yet, this link might help:Google play, redeeming a card