Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I need to buy some bars and cross a bridge. How do I set up an account to buy the bars so that I may continue with the games in Pet Rescue Saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deborah,
If you would like to make purchases from Facebook, please visit the following page for more details on how to get set up to make in-game purchases: https://www.facebook.com/help/242462812536016?helpref=related
Also don't forget, you can always ask friends who play to send you tickets to get past the roadblock for free! And in case you don't have many friends who play that can help, you can always join a game support group as you'll see by visiting here: https://www.facebook.com/search/groups/?q=pet%20rescue%20saga
Hope this help!