I have played this game now for 3 years and here lately you have made it to where you cant pass the

Options
J&R
J&R Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been playing this game for 3 years and here lately you have made it to where you cant win even after being on a level for 2 days..If you dont set it to where we can win you will continue to loose players weather is the new levels or the Islands....

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi J&R,

Thanks for your feedback for Pet Rescue Saga.

Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves.

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• J&R
    J&R Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I make videos for Pet Rescue so no this answer did not help me!!!! You need to realize they need to set the game to where after you play it so many times you can win!!! But Thanks anyway

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?